
So, I know I haven't blogged in like ((AGES)). I know, I know... I just haven't seemed to find the time, or wanted to find the time to blog. I have also been pre-occupied these past few months. ((wink)) Anywho, the title of this blog is Emily, so I guess I should get to it.
God blessed us with Emily in late February. She was 8 lbs 4 oz & 19 in long. She has been such a joy and blessing to Luke and I. Being a momma has changed my entire life. I never imagined that I would have so much LOVE for this little, precious baby girl. Her fingers & toes. The way she smiles at me and her daddy (it melts my heart!). The ways she coos. Everything about her is perfect. Thank you Lord for this wonderful gift that you have given to us here on earth.
I've been waaaaaiting! :) Congrats! Hope there are more blogs to come!
ReplyDelete