Last weekend we spent with A's dad for an early Father's Day. We had lots of fun. We got to see A's sisters and her two nieces, visit with A's mom and dad + grandparents. We played a fun game called Sequene with A's parents: we beat them 3 out of 5 games! We also played Pitch. We took A's father out to dinner on Sunday to our favorite Italian Restaurant back home - Delicious!! A went strawberrry picking with her mom and younger sister, while L helped A's father plant his garden. And L had some fun playing with the bubbles at grandmas - he must have wanted to feel young again!! We had a wonderful time. We posted some pictures of our fun weekend.
__________________________________________
This weekend, which is Father's Day weekend, L's family came up to visit and to see our house and all of our updates. We had fun with L's brother and his fiance on Friday. We made homemade pizza which was YUMMY! And watched Prince Caspian. Saturday (today) morning we were very busy getting the food around. We had a great picnic outside on our patio, and thank you God for holding off the rain for a little while. It was so nice to have them all visit us!
So, all in all, we had 2 great Father's Day weekends!!
L & A williams
Aww, your blog is so sweet! I love the photos. Yummmm strawberries! (My knees are so old and achy that I don't think I can pick anymore! lol) I am going to follow you and your cute little blog. I just switched to blogger after almost four years at xanga.
ReplyDelete