Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Happy Anniversary to the most amazing husband in the world. WOW! Three years have already come and gone. Thank you, Luke, for all you do! I love you so much.
Thank You Lord for molding and preparing this MAN just for me.

I, Ashley, take you, Luke, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

~l&a williams~

1 comment: